1) Preventive Maintenance Module Enhancement
Generate Upcoming Ticket Now with Manual Edit & Time Selection in Schedule Ticket Edit
2) Service provider Staff Limit
While creating a Service provider, you will have the option to set a limit on the number of staff they can create.
3) Complaint & Escalation Management
A new option added for “Status wise Global Escalation” – that will help you with global escalation of any complaint or escalation ticket.
4) Consolidate Email for Pending Escalation
Now you will also get the status wise email alert for consolidated pending escalation tickets.
5) Feature Enhancement in Complaint Management Module
Preset Issues in Complaint Title Box
- Now we have added the drop down with a preset list of issues that can be simply selected from there.
Enhanced Analytics Report in Complaint Management
- Now you can generate the same complaint for multiple locations at a time to avoid repetitive work.
- You will be able to see the new column in the report “Responsible Role” where you can identify and talk to the person or user who is responsible for the given issue/ticket.
- When you try to edit a ticket the submit button will not be clickable, if no edits has been made.
Enhancement in Rate Card Settings
Now you can make a Master Rate Card that can be used by vendors, which is not editable. You can restrict the vendor also from adding their rate card and use the rate card created by the Master user only.
6) Improvement in Asset Management Dashboard & Report
We have enabled a new Report section in Asset Management where you will be having a Dashboard kind of representation of Asset overview with Graphical representation.
- Detailed View of the Asset Details
- Field Selection for Reports
- Download as CSV or Excel
7) Public QR Code for Asset Management
Now generate the Public QR code that can be scanned from any Scanner to create a ticket for a given asset, location or area. There is no dependency to have a TeroTAM app for the same.
8) Quick Filters in Header for Complaint & Preventive maintenance
We have added quick filter options in the header only to fasten your search and you will be able to filter the Complaint ticket or Maintenance tasks with statuses such as Open, Closed or All etc.
9) WhatsApp Integration in Preventive, General and Bulk Maintenance and Store Condition Audit
Now we have added WhatsApp with Preventive maintenance, General Maintenance, Bulk Maintenance and Store Condition Audit section too, with all the relevant fields to manage WhatsApp update and communication.
10) Changes in Store Condition Audit Module
- Store Audit Title Selection: We have given an option to have selection from drop down that are preset as shown in below screenshots.
- Multiple Note Selection: You will be able to create and attach multiple notes now in Store audit.
- Set an option for Audit Performed By: You will be having an option to add the details of “Performed By” within 200 characters, where you can mention which team member or authorized person has performed that specific audit.
- Manage Role Based Notification: Now the User with defined role can also have the access to manage the notifications for each and every module.
- Manage Role Based Profile: We have enabled the User to manage the respective Profile from Role Management in Settings and edit it accordingly.
- Edit Condition: You can edit the condition which is of on use and you have 2 options to select while editing the condition “Not Applicable” and “Attachment not Mandatory” both should be checked.
11) Dashboard Charts in Preventive maintenance, Complaint Management & Enquiry Management
- Preventive Maintenance & Complaint Management
- In addition to Open, Paused or Completed tickets, we have added one more analytical insight where there will be Summary of tickets Open and Completed .
- One more insight will be there where it will show the Summary of how many tickets are completed within or outside TAT.
- Enquiry Management
- In the Enquiry management module, one analytical insight added where it will simply show the summary of Open and Close enquiries.
12) Filter-based Download of Assets
We have added the filter functionality where you can filter out the assets you want to download.
13) Adding Reason for Pause on Ticket
While pausing a ticket, there will be a pop-up to add the reason for pausing.
14) SCA Audit Report
- Under Report Module, SCA Audit sub module created
- SCA Audit Report Module has several reports under it
- Below Reports are added for SCA
- Overview SCA chart for get count of tickets by status wise
- Category wise calculation – percentage will be shown how many tickets created on that category
- Rating Wise distribution – count of Rating marked, will be shown for the selected Category, Sub Category & Item across tickets
- Raw data report – Without chart raw data will be shown and ticket wise score will be available
- Location name wise completion report – Location wise count of SCA tickets bifurcated into different statuses will be shown along with the overall completion percentage
- Title wise completion Report – Title wise count of SCA tickets bifurcated into different statuses will be shown along with the overall completion percentage
15) Public QR Code for Complaint Ticket Creation
Additional functionality developed for creating complaint tickets by the user with public QR code scanning with any scanning app in your smartphone.
16) Mobile: Assets Download for Public QR Code + Filter base
Now we have added the filter functionality where you can filter out the assets you want to download.
17) Enhancement in Asset Management
- Additional Field titled “Status” has been added in Asset Management
- Status field can have below options:
- Active – By Default the status will be shown Active
- De-active – If deactivated, user will not be able to create any ticket for the Asset but the Asset will be shown in the Asset list
- Under Repair – If any Complaint is created for the Asset the status will be automatically changed to Under Repair. User will not be manually able to change the Under Repair status and once the Complaint is completed the status is automatically reverted
- Scrap – If Scrap is selected, Asset will be removed from Asset Management and will be moved to Scrap which is new sun module created under Asset Management
- User will be able to change the Name & color of the statuses as per requirement
- At the time of new Asset addition, additional field titled “Status” will come in Add Asset screen
- User will be able to select the status from Active or Deactive
- Status field will also come in Edit Asset screen, from here user will be able to change the Asset status from following option: Active, De-active or Scrap
- Scrap –
- If the Scrap status is selected and submitted, user will receive a popup where all open ticket against the Asset will be shown
- If User selects Submit, additional confirmation message will be shown c) If User selects “Yes”, the Asset will be moved to Scrap
18) Approval Workflow
- In Approval Workflow setting, Additional Approval flow is created for Asset Management
- User should be able to configure the Approval workflow from the settings
- Approval flow has been added for below conditions
- Location Transfer
- Edit Service Provider
- Asset Transfer to Scrap
- Location Transfer – If approval flow is configured for the Location Transfer and the user performs any location transfer action for any Asset, then an Approval request is created and once approved only then the location transfer will happen.
- Edit Service Provider – If approval flow is configured for the Edit Service Provider and user performs any Edit Service Provider action for any Asset, then Approval request is created and once approved only then the Service Provider will be changed.
- Asset Transfer to Scrap – If approval flow is configured for the Asset Transfer to Scrap and user performs the action for any Asset, then Approval request is created and once approved only then the Asset will be transferred to Scrap.
- Any Approval request created will be shown in Approval Workflow Module
- The module will have below Sub Module:
- My Pending Approval
- Asset Management
- Asset Management sub module
- The Sub Module will have three tabs:
- Under Approval – All new requests which are pending or are in Approval will come in Under Approval tab
- Approved – All requests which are approved through all levels will come in Approved tab
- Rejected – All requests which are Rejected will come in Rejected tab
- For any Request, User will be able to Approve, Reject or Revert the any approval request created
- User can Revert the request to any of the earlier level or user to review the request
- At any point in time user will be able to change the approval and select any other user within the same role
- The Sub Module will have three tabs:
- My Pending Approval – count of requests which are pending for approval from the logged in user will be shown here. If clicked, user will be taken directly to the list of tickets
19) Mobile: CM, PM, EM new widget
New Dashboard widgets added in Mobile: Below are the widgets:
In Complaint Management:
- Complaint Management Summary – It will show the count & percentage of Complaint tickets bifurcated in following statuses Open, Completed, Others
- Complaint Management TAT Summary – It will show the count & percentage of
- Open Complaint tickets – Total open, Open with in TAT & Open Outside TAT
- Completed Complaint tickets – Total Completed, completed within TAT & Completed Outside TAT
In Preventive Maintenance:
- Preventive Maintenance Summary – It will show the count & percentage of Preventive Maintenance tickets bifurcated in following statuses Open, Completed, Others
- Preventive Maintenance TAT Summary – It will show the count & percentage of
- Open Preventive Maintenance tickets – Total open, Open with in TAT & Open Outside TAT
- Completed Preventive Maintenance tickets – Total Completed, Completed With in TAT & Completed Outside TAT
In Enquiry Management:
- Enquiry Management Summary – It will show the Enquiry Type wise count & percentage of Total tickets and how many of them are Open, Completed or in other statuses
20) Task Management: Accept & Decline provision for upcoming ticket
Additional service added in Task Management.
In Task Management, additional option is provided for Upcoming Tickets where user can either Accept or Decline the ticket
- Accept & Decline button will be available in Upcoming tickets
- If accepted, the status will change, and ticket will be generated on the scheduled date & time
- If declined, the status will change, and ticket will not be generated
- If no action taken, then status will remain upcoming, and ticket will be generated on the scheduled date & time
- If the Upcoming ticket is edited the Accept/Decline flow will start again
21) Asset Management: Sub Asset Bulk Upload
- Bulk Upload option given for Sub Asset
- If the Sub Asset setting is selected for Asset Management, the in-Asset Management module user will get this option
- If the user clicks on Upload button in Asset Management, user will get below two options:
- Sub Asset
- If the User selects Sub Asset, Upload Sub Assets screen appears, User can download the sample Excel file, fill the data and upload the same All Sub Assets will be uploaded in Bulk
22) Mobile App: SCA Audit UI Changes
Enhancements done in UI of SCA Audit summary section and is made more user friendly Below are the enhancements done:
- Dividing Summary section into All, Pending & Complete tab
- Summary section in mobile is divided into three tabs: All, Pending and Completed
- Each tab will show the count of Items under each tab
- All – Tab will show all points across different categories whether completed or not
- Pending – Tab will show all points which are pending across different categories
- Completed – Tab will show all points which are completed across different categories
- Completed Items will be highlighted in green color
- At the bottom of the screen, there will table to show count for each rating showing number of Items that has been marked with that rating