The TeroTAM eProcurement software allows you to add the set of approval in DMS (document management system). This process makes it easy to process approvals in a secure way.
Follow the below steps to add approval levels in DMS. Login into the eProcurement portal:
- Let’s start by logging into the eProcurement web portal from the side menu. Go to DMS.
- A DMS management page will open. Go to the DMS tab, and select the DMS in which you want to add the level.
- To add the approval levels, click on the plus icon from the Action column.
- Here you can add the approval levels. Select the assignee staff from the drop-down list.
- You can add it by entering the username. Select the assignee type from the dropdown.
- Once done, click on Save to add another level, and do the same steps.
- You can add as many approval levels as you want. Please note final approval in assignee type is mandatory.
- You can also edit and delete the added levels. Once the levels are added, click on Submit, and your DMs approval levels are added successfully.
- Once the approval levels are added, you can find the same DMS under the Approval DMs tab.
- This is how you can add the approval levels.