TeroTAM eProcurement allows you to apply Negotiation from the vendor side with a collection of comprehensive details.
Follow the below steps to apply Negotiation from the vendor side. Login into the eProcurement portal:
- Let’s start by logging into the portal from the side menu and go to ARC Inquiry.
- Here you can find all the requests you have received for negotiation.
- Click on the ARC quotation. The Details page will open. As you can see in the unique price you need to add the negotiated price.
- Please note the price should not be higher than the actual price.
- Also you can add on the discount and other fields as well.
- You can find the final changes in the landed unit price and total price. Once done, click on Submit and your negotiation has been applied successfully.
- Now let’s see how to apply negotiation for service ARC. In this, you cannot edit the unit price.
- You need to apply the negotiated price in the Service unit price section.
- Once done, click on Submit and your negotiation has been applied successfully.