Create service PR by using eProcurement cloud software, which is a high-end design application to collect all your business procurement needs with dynamic custom features and solutions.
Follow the below steps to create a service Purchase Request. Login into the eProcurement portal:
- After login, you will see the Purchase Request page welcome page. Click on Purchase Request to create a new PR.
- Create PR page will open, please note for Service PR and there are two options available in Purchase Type, service requisition, and Project purchase Request. Select any one of them
- Enter the requisition and department name, coming to the table.
- As you can see, while creating Service PR, assignment and item category are mandatory fields material is not required.
- While creating Service PR, you can add the description if you want to select a plant, let’s scroll down under the Service tab, you will see multiple options.
- Here, you have to enter all the data such as service number, quantity, unit, unit price, etc.
- Once done, go to the text tab, and enter the item text
- Click on submit your service PR is successfully created.