Edit your RFQ (request for quotation) anytime and easy to update data through the eProcurement cloud-based application.
Follow the below steps to delete RFQ. Login into the eProcurement portal:
- See here how to edit created RFQ in TeroTAM eProcurement Customer Portal.
- Let’s start by logging into the portal. From the side menu, go to RFQ.
- An RFQ management page will open. Go to open the RFQ tab. Click on the RFQ you wish to edit.
- Then the Edit RFQ page will open to Make the necessary changes as per your requirement and click on Submit.
- Your RFQ will be updated successfully. Please note you can only edit the RFQ when it is under the Open tab.